SDSU Main Campus Supplemental Application Tutorial
Fall 2021 CSU Supplemental Application General Instructions
Next Steps After Submitting the Admission Application
After applying to the CSU and UC, these are topics you want to be aware of:
- Apply for 2021-2022 FAFSA by March 2, 2021
The IVC Transfer Center will be offering assistance during January 2021 to help with application updates.
- CSU applicants: Complete the application update by logging into the Cal State Apply website by 1/31/21
- UC applicants: Complete the UC Transfer Academic update by logging into the UC application website by 1/31/21
The IVC Transfer Center will be offering assistance during January 2021 to help with supplemental applications.
- CSU applicants: Some CSU campuses require a supplemental application from all students; deadlines vary but most need to be completed during the month of January. In some cases, specific majors require a supplemental application; read the emails provided by the university to make sure to adhere to the deadlines.
- UC applicants: Some UC campuses require a supplemental application. In some cases, specific majors require a supplemental application; read the emails provided by the university to make sure to adhere to the deadlines.
- Requesting IVC Transcripts
- Initial Transcripts: Some universities will require transcripts early in the Spring semester that will include your Fall grades and your Spring enrollment.
- Final Transcripts: Universities will require final transcripts that include Spring semester grades, general education certifications and when applicable, transfer degrees (AA-T, AS-T) awarded.
IVC Degree Application
CSU & UC applicants: If you are interested in earning an IVC degree(s) and/or certificate(s) in winter, spring or summer 2021, make an appointment with a counselor to submit the degree and/or certificate application(s).
- Winter 2021 deadline: February 4, 2021
- Spring 2021 AAT/AST degree deadline: March 15, 2021
- Spring/Summer 2021 deadline: April 30, 2021
2021-2022 Housing Application
CSU & UC applicants: Refer to the campus housing website for application process and deadlines.
Apply for scholarships. Access the scholarship website section for the universities; for IVC scholarships, you can visit: https://www.imperial.edu/students/financial-aid-and-scholarships/scholarships/