Admissions & Records FAQ's

Admissions & Records (A&R) FAQ


  • I plan to graduate this semester (Spring 2021); how does this closure impact my graduate date/status?

A&R will continue to process graduation applications.  The last day to submit a graduation application for Spring is April 30, 2021. Your diploma will be mailed July 2021. Student Affairs will announce commencement.

You can reach them at (760) 355-6455.

  • Will this closure affect registration for Summer 2021?

Priority registration for Summer 2021 is set to begin on May 17, 2021.

Priority Assignments will be viewable by April 13, 2021.

  • Will this closure affect registration for Fall 2021?

Priority registration for Fall 2021 is set to begin on July 6, 2021.

Priority Assignments will be viewable by June 24, 2021.

  • When will I know my registration time for Fall 2021?

Fall Priority Registration times should be available by June 25, 2021.  To find out when you are eligible to register please go to view your time.

  • How do I enroll to IVC and register for classes?

Please go to this link

  • I need a transcript, what do I do?

All transcript orders start through WebStar.  If you need additional help, please follow these steps:

  • I sent a transcript to IVC, did you receive it?

You can send a contact form message and we will reply as soon as possible.

  • How do I get proof of enrollment?

You can fill out the Verification of Enrollment Request Form and then use our contact form to upload the file:

  • I need a password reset. What's the process?

Here is a guideline from our IT department:

If you need further help, please send us a contact form request and we will call you as soon as possible.  You will need to have your G# and answer a few questions so we can identify you.

  •  How do I get my IVC email?

Log on to WebStar. Click on Personal Information and click on view E-mail Address. Please note your E-mail pin/password is the same as your WebStar pin/password.

  • How to remove the OTP requirement for those students that have already gone through the First Login Steps process.

( Students can follow these instructions to turn it off themselves (

  • I have a grade change pending, what do I do?

Please email your instructor to confirm she/he has submitted the change. Once approved, the grade change will be processed as soon as A&R receives them. We have processed all pending grade changes through April 12, 2021. Any pending Incompletes or Grade Changes will be completed as they are received and will continue to receive them until the end of the semester to allow faculty to submit the grade changes.

  • I need a duplicate diploma. When can I receive it?

Duplicate Diplomas will be processed twice a week.

  • I'm a former student from before 1980 and I need a transcript. Can I order my transcript?

Many students that attended before 1980 require a "Build History" which takes time to build.  These will be processed after campus is opened as records from microfilm need to be accessed.

  • I am a high school student and would like to take a class at IVC.  Is that possible?

Yes, this is what we call being a Concurrent Enrollment student. Follow the instructions and form. A complete packet is due by Tuesday, June 1, 2021, for Summer 2021.

  • I am a high school student and would like to take a dual enrollment class. Is that possible?

For Summer 2021, dual enrollment, please contact Victor Torres at (760) 355-6311.