World Languages Department
Students wanting to take the Spanish Placement test need to follow these steps:
Please remember that only students trying to register for Span 110, 200, 210 and 221 (and have not taken the previous class in the sequence) need to take the placement exam.
- Make sure they use their IVC email when they email Jose Ruiz.
- Wait for an invitation to a Canvas course titles Spanish Placement Exam.
- They will receive a password for the exam.
- They will have 60 minutes to finish the exam.
- Once they take the exam an email will be sent to Norma Núñez so that she can input the score in the database.